Webinaria is a FREE tool that enables you to record software demonstrations and tutorials, and then publish them in Flash to view on their website or yours. In addition, you can receive ratings, comments and share with others.
- Create Flash (AVI to FLV) recordings of your desktop and publish online.
- Record voice commentary with your presentation or demo.
- Show a "picture in picture" video via webcam of you presenting.
- Increase sales conversion rates by 3 to 4 times with video vs static images/screenshots.
- Reduce technical support costs by reducing the number of questions via phone and email.
- Generate new sales leads by hosting your video for free on our actively promoted website.
- Increase your search engine ranking by linking from our site to yours.
I like the idea that this tool enables you to carry out the whole process, including recording, publishing, sharing and evaluation, without any particular cost, except time. However, I am not too impressed with the features and output. I suppose if you don't like this tool, or there turns out to be an annoying catch (after all), you can always check out a few other free screen recording software:
So, no worries mate :)