Wednesday, May 26

My Most Satisfying PowerPoint Animation!




Here is a screencast exploring my most satisfying PowerPoint animation experience:






Not bad! Though, I haven't played around much with innovating my PowerPoint animation skills since 2008, so I have a lot of catching up to do! Tom ______ (guess who?) please help me out here.

What about you? Do you have any 'orgasmic' PowerPoint animation experience to share? I mean a PowerPoint animation that you created for something, and you ended with being really satisfied with it. Why not share your own 'Most Satisfying PowerPoint Animation'?

Telling your story via a screencast (e.g. Screenr) would be cool, but a comment would also make my day :)

3 comments:

Nor Fadzleen said...

I think this is brilliant! I can visualise how well my students would respond if this approach is implemented. They would rave bout it..definitely hold their attention longer than the usual linear approach. It would just prove that you don't need complicated software to create awe-inspiring results.

Anonymous said...

Agree with Nor, this makes things a lot easiar without any complicated software

Anonymous said...

Takk for en interessant blogg