- The Wayback Machine - Browse through 85 Billion web pages archived from 1996 to a few months ago. This project is designed to create a unique global snapshot of the Web and to help improve and demonstrate the scalability of the Heritrix web crawler.
- Open Educational Resources - This library contains hundreds of free courses, video lectures, and supplemental materials from universities in the United States and China.
- Software - This collection includes a broad range of software related materials including shareware, freeware, video news releases about software titles, speed runs of actual software game play, previews and promos for software games, high-score and skill replays of various game genres, and the art of filmmaking with real-time computer game engines.
- Moving Images - This library contains thousands of digital movies which range from classic full-length films, to daily alternative news broadcasts, to videos of every genre uploaded by Archive users.
- Audio - This library contains over a hundred thousand free digital recordings ranging from alternative news programming, to Grateful Dead concerts, to Old Time Radio shows, to book and poetry readings, to original music uploaded by our users.
- Texts - This collection is open to the community for the contribution of any type of text, many licensed using Creative Commons licenses.
I am even more amazed that it has taken me this long to find such an amazing learning repository (Founded in 1996). Actually, I discovered it through the William and Flora Hewlett Foundation site, which Clayton R. Wright had recommended me to visit. It is amazing what we can find if we are a bit curious :)