This seminar brings together five experts in education and e-learning to share their ideas, experiences and best practices on how we can use e-learning to transform the way we learn and teach in higher education. They will explore a variety of areas essential to construct transformative learning experiences covering instructional design, online facilitation and assessment, personal learning environments, and e-learning quality and governance.
Date: 5 July, 2011 (Tuesday)
Time: 8.30 am – 5.15 pm
Venue: IMU Bukit Jalil, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Prof Dato’ Dr Ansary Ahmed
President / CEO, Asia e University
- Assoc Prof David M. Kennedy
Director, Teaching and Learning Centre, Lingnan University
- Prof Rozhan M. Idrus
Professor of Open & Distance Learning & Technogogy, USM
- Prof Dato’ Dr Jai Mohan
Director, Learning Resources, International Medical University
- Zaid Ali Alsagoff
E-Learning Manager, International Medical University
- Instructional Design
- Personal Learning Environments
- Curriculum Design & Management
- E-Learning Quality & Governance
At the end of this seminar, you will be able to:
- Apply effective instructional design principles to your learning environments.
- Adopt effective online facilitation and assessment strategies to engage and assess your learners.
- Build your personal learning environments using social media and web 2.0 tools.
- Identify and discuss essential e-learning quality and governance issues.
- E-Learning Professionals
- IT Professionals
- Instructional Designers
Registration Fee: RM650
Early Bird Registration: RM500
(Before 8 June)
If you are interested to attend, please download this form. It includes all the registration and contact details required to attend.
Transformative e-Learning in Higher Education
Looking forward to your participation!